We provide Semi Guided Deer Hunts
We prefer Archery hunters, but we may take a couple rifle or pistol hunters. Hunts will be in Treestands, or ground blinds. No Walking or Driving Deer!!!
• $300 per day (we are shooting for a 5 day minimum).
• No one is currently booked so the rut is open. Normally rut peaks 15 November in this area, but it fluctuates based on weather….and who knows what else….moon phase…
• Includes lodging, two bedrooms with three twin beds in one room and two full sized beds in the other. We could handle at the most 3 hunters at one time, 2 would be perfect.
• Some nonperishable food items will be stocked. At least one home cooked meal so they feel like part of the family
• Washer, dryer, full kitchen, TV, DVD player (no cable or dish), no internet. There is a cell tower on the property so should be able to access internet through you mobile hotspot
• Game/Deer Tags NOT INCLUDED. You must get these from Kansas Department Wildlife and Parks (KDWP.com) through an application process. The extra/leftover tags are sold out. Also there is a fall turkey season they can buy a tag for.
• Access to three properties with food plots. Planting Biologic in approximately 3-5 weeks. It will be green through the rut should everything work out correctly, feeders…
• Some tree-stands provided. We suggest you bring a couple and require every hunter to bring their own safety harness. They can buy stands from Walmart, mark them, use them and store them in the barn for future hunts
• Restaurants, shopping, and Walmart 13 miles away in Concordia
• Minneapolis, 15 miles from the house/lodge/West Pipe Creek Property, 7 miles from Pipe Creek Property, and 3-4 miles from Lindsey Creek Property
• Two meat lockers that will take deer 10 miles in Glasco and 27 miles in Clay Center
• Taxidermist 7-8 miles away, 5 miles east of Delphos, Pat Helgett. He is outstanding.
• Nearest major airport is Wichita which is 135 miles away from the house/lodge, Salina airport is 40 miles from the house/lodge. We do not plan to taxi people around. We do have a Tahoe. It runs great, but I need to get the front end repaired. We might be willing to let you use it if you pay for gas and other related expenses. Also we have a small 4-wheeler that could be used.
You must be a registered user to set up your profile. If you have not registed with our site you can do so here.
Registration only takes a few minutes. REGISTER NOW FOR FREE!